Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Cream Cheese Pancakes

So, I started a diet a couple weeks ago and now I have some catching up to do with posting my new favorite low carb recipes. I joined Spark People and I love it. Easy to keep up with my daily intakes and some great recipes plus message boards.

This morning I made cream cheese pancakes, original recipe by Spark Member mainstreetalto.

2 ounces Cream Cheese, softened
1 large egg
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 pkts stevia
Dash of cinnamon
1 tbsp Smuckers Simply Fruit

Blend everything together (I didn't blend the fruit in, I used it as a topping instead). Spray a small non stick pan and heat on medium. Pour batter into pan and cover (I didn't have luck flipping mine so I covered and let cook until there wasn't anything left runny on top). Serve, it is good by it self or topped with fruit.

No comments: