Thursday, March 20, 2008

Forget to take a picture!

We made homemade pizza last night (and it was yummy) but I was starving and forget to take the picture (I can see this happening often). But I will post the recipe anyway.

Premade 5 Grain Pizza Crust (I got it from Organic Planet)
Homemade marinara Sauce (don't know how much, I have the thin rubbermaid container that fits a sandwich filled)
Lots of cheese (I mix the Italian Blend and Goat Cheese)
Turkey pep.

Thats it, simple and yummy. Only needed to bake for 10 minutes then I broiled on high for about 2 minutes.

Tonight, I am just doing grilled chicken sandwiches on wheat with fries so there won't be a picture (or recipe) of that either. I have the girls coming to sleep over tonight and Saturday night and I have alot to do tomorrow.

No comments: