Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Super easy TACO DIP!




I have made taco dip a few times within the past month and everyone is asking me for the recipe.  Its super easy and simple and takes only like 5 minute to assemble!  I don't go to Walmart often out of choice but I do love their Marketside Pice de Galo and guacamole.  The only picture I had is from my daughter's Halloween party at school so it had a spider web design from the cream cheese. 

I use my homemade taco seasoning but everything else is purchased from the store ready to go.

What do you need?
1 large can refried beans
1 container pico de galo
14 oz guacamole
2 tablespoons taco seasoning
1/2 cup shredded mexican cheese (estimate)
1 tablespoon sour cream

Mix together the taco seasoning and refried beans.  Smooth onto bottom of platter.  (I use the thin disposable cake pan).  Then a layer of guacamole.  Then the pico de galo.  Sprinkle entire top with cheese.  Put sour cream in a ziplock bag and cut a whole and squeeze on top of cheese.  Refrigerate until ready to serve.

No comments: