Thursday, May 22, 2008

Grilled Chicken on Flatout Bread


So, I was doing my regular weekly grocery shopping and looking for wraps and noticed these new Flatout Wraps. I didn't know what I would do with them but I love what I made tonight!

1 flatout wrap per person
1 boneless, skinless chicken breast per person
EVOO
Herbs de Provence
Salt
Pepper
Onion Powder
Garlic Powder
Cheese (I used a mix of mozzarella, goat, and parm)'
Fresh spinach leaves

Preheat oven to 350. Preheat outside grill

Mix about 3/4 cup EVOO, herbs de Porvence, salt, pepper, onion, and garlic powders together. Put about a tablespoon to the side then put chicken breast in to marinade. Let soak about 10 minutes.

While chicken is grilling, you can slowly pour a little left over marinade on each breast to keep it moist. When it is cooked, remove from grill and slice into thin slices.

Use a nonstick baking pan and place the flatbreads on it. Heat in oven about 2 minutes. Remove from oven, coat is marinade you put to the side. Cover in fresh spinach leaves, chicken, and cheeses (if using goat cheese, it is strong so don't use much). Put in oven on low broil until cheese is melted. Eat right away!

No comments: