Sunday, July 26, 2015

Clean Eating Blueberry Pancakes!

I had pictures of these but can not find on my phone.  I will add pictures next time I cook them but they are delicious!!!!

Clean Eating Blueberry Pancakes

1/2 cup old fashioned rolled oats
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 plain greek yogurt
1/2 medium ripe banana
1 egg
1/2 teaspoon vanilla (I use Mexican Vanilla)
1/2 cup frozen blueberries (you can use fresh if you have)
1 tablespoon Almond Meal
1 tablespoon Flax Seed
Coconut Oil
Pure Maple Syrup or Raw Honey for serving

Pour everything into a blender and blend up.  While blending, heat enough coconut oil in a pan to cook the pancakes in.  If it won't blend in your blender, add a little bit of milk (I use almond).  One thing I found is if I add yogurt, egg, vanilla first and let it start blending then add in other ingredients. 

Cook in pan like regular pancakes and serve! 

No comments: